|HOW TO PLAY
Place the goal posts facing each other 25ft apart (distance may be
adjusted according to skill level).
* 2 Teams (1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2) teammates are on opposite ends
* Each team has 3 bolos of the same color cord to toss each round.
* Players must not move past the front of the base while tossing
their bolo. Any player who steps past the front of the base while
throwing, will have their bolo removed from the goal post.
Likewise if a player tosses out of turn.
* Teams alternate tosses each round starting with the last team to
score. To begin the game a player from each team will toss one
bolo. The team who lands on the highest rung will toss first.
HOW TO SCORE
* Bolos that wrap around the top rung are worth 3 points. Bolos
that wrap around the middle rung are worth 2 points. Bolos that
wrap around the bottom rung are worth 1 point.
* Points cancel each other out. Example:
o Team 1 has 2 bolos on the top rung and 1 bolo on the bottom rung
for a total of 7 points. Team 2 has 3 bolos on the top rung for a
total of 9 points.
o Team 2 would get 2 points for that round (the difference of team
2's 9 points and team 1's 7 points).
o Defense wins games. When tossing your bolo, you may want to try
and knock off your opponents' bolos.
* The first team to exceed 21 points wins (for a more challenging
version, the winning team must score exactly 21 points to win).
IMPORTANT! Bolos should never be thrown or swung at individuals or
property. Serious injury or damage may occur.
Purchase Football Toss