|HOW TO PLAY
1. The game may be played with two or four people (Two – 2
2. Each person or team chooses a color of beanbag to use.
3. The boards are set approximately 25 feet apart facing each
other, (reduce this distance based on skill level).
4. Each player or team alternates throws until all (8) beanbags
have been played.
5. Scoring: Each beanbag that stays on the board is worth 1 point,
each bag that went through the hole is worth 3 points. When a
beanbag lands half on and half off the front of the board (this
happens quite frequently), carefully raise the board from the
front. Any beanbags that stay on the board count as points, while
any that fall off do not count. A player may bounce the beanbag
onto the board; it is not necessary for the beanbag to land on the
board without touching the ground.
6. How to total each player, or team scores. EXAMPLE: Team “A”
scores 7 points (2 beanbags in the hole and 1 beanbag on the
board), while Team “B” scores 3 points (3 beanbags on the
board). Simply subtract the score for Team “B”, from the score
of Team “A”, and that is the score for Team “A” for that
turn. (Team “A” would receive 4 points on this example).